Powers on assessment
(2) While performing an assessment, an inspector,
(a) is entitled to free usage of all cash, valuables, pre-authorized debits and authorizations for future payments, papers and documents regarding the licensee which can be highly relevant to the assessment;
(b) could use any information storage space, processing or device that is retrieval system found in carrying in company in an effort to create information this is certainly highly relevant to the assessment and that’s in virtually any type; and
(c) may, upon providing a receipt for them, eliminate for assessment and will copy such a thing strongly related the assessment, including any information storage space disk or any other retrieval unit in purchase to make information, but shall quickly get back the thing into the licensee. 2008, c. 9, s. 47 (2).
(3) An inspector shall create, on demand, proof the authority to hold an inspection out. 2008, c. 9, s. 47 (3).
(4) nobody shall impair an inspector conducting an assessment or withhold through the inspector or conceal, change or destroy anything, valuables, pre-authorized debits or authorizations for future payments, papers or documents which are strongly related the assessment. 2008, c. 9, s. 47 (4).
No utilization of force
(5) An inspector shall perhaps perhaps maybe not make use of force to enter and examine premises under this part. 2008, c. 9, s. 47 (5).
(6) An inspector may, for the duration of an assessment, need an individual to create a debit that is pre-authorized authorization for future payments, document or record and also to offer whatever support is fairly necessary, including making use of any information storage, processing or retrieval unit or system to create information this is certainly strongly related the assessment and that’s in just about any type, together with individual shall create the pre-authorized debit or authorization for future payments, document or record or supply the support. 2008, c. 9, s. 47 (6). Continue reading (c) ensuring the licensee stays eligible for a licence. 2008, c. 9, s. 47 (1).